We accept PayPal and all major credit cards
We ship same business day, Monday to Friday before to 3 PM cleared Payments, Western Australia Time
- Free or economic shipping 6 – 8 Business Days, no priority handling, (Available only in select parts)
- Parcel Post 3 – 4 Business Days, Priority Handling
- Express Post 1 – 2 Business Days, Express Handling
Estimated delivery dates include warehouse handling time, and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods.
NOTE: We ship same day after receiving your cleared payment. The payment is considered “cleared” after the money from the buyer has been deposited into our bank account.
Access “My Account / Order Status” at the top right-hand side of our page to check your orders status.
The Easy Way to Keep Track
Access: https://auspost.com.au/using-our-tracking-service and enter your tracking number*.
*You are going to receive your tracking number after the approval of the request.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
General Returns Policy
- The item must be in original condition, new, with all labels and tags still attached.
- For your convenience, you may re-use the packaging original that the item arrived in.
- The period of requesting exchange is within 8 days after delivery.
- If you are returning an item and reordering another item (for example. You choose a wrong item and need to change), your return will be credited to the original form of payment and the reorder will be a new transaction.
- If the information above is not followed, this may result in delays in processing your return. If followed correctly, returned items will be processed within 20-30 working days.
- Returns or Cancellation are credited in the manner in which they were originally paid. Please note: if you paid for your order by PayPal and return items, your money will be refunded back to into your PayPal account. This may take up to 30 days as part of PayPal’s Refund Policy, you can see this on https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/home
- In situations that you choose a wrong item, you will be responsible to pay for the return shipping costs. The Item must be with its original packing and closed. Australia Appliance Parts reserve the right to apply re-stocking fee (30% of the purchase total value + return shipping costs).
- In situations of change of mind the Australia Appliance Parts reserve the right to apply re-stocking fee (30% of the purchase total value + return shipping costs).
- In situations that were our error, we will pay the return shipping costs (for example. You received an incorrect, damaged or faulty item).*
- The time required to complete each process will depend on the status of the purchase.
- In case of any concerns or questions regarding any of these ordering instructions, please do not hesitate to call us on 1800-763-403 or send an e-mail: email@example.com
*Damaged or Faulty Items
If you received a damaged or faulty item, you should contact us by phone or email within 5 days after successful delivery. We reserve the right to ask for evidence as photos of the item. After the process of Returns, we can send to you a new item or you can ask for the cancellation. We will pay for the return shipping costs if proved that the problem was ours.
Return of Electrical Items
For every Electrical item, the problem must be fitted by a properly qualified person who carries out electrical repairs. If an electrical item that has been fitted by this qualified person and it had one analysis considered for return, the Australia Appliance Parts will ask for a copy of a work invoice from a qualified person or business. The invoice must state the work carried out, list all parts replaced, and the reason of the electrical item problem. The Australia Appliance Parts reserve the right to have the item tested again when it comes to our warehouse before we make a decision on replacement or refund. We reserve the right to do not do accept the replacement or refund if the Electrical items were fitted and do not fix the problem because of miss diagnosis by either the customer or a properly qualified person.